The Jewel - of Sea of Cortez
Due to it's rich flora and fauna, and it's importance as an eco-tourism destination, Espíritu Santo Island is a protected area and was declared part of a biosphere reserve by UNESCO in 1995. This beautiful island is located in the sea of Cortez a few miles off the coast of La Paz, in the state of Baja California Sur, which is two hours north of Cabo. It is separated from Partida Island by a narrow canal. The island and the surrounding crystal-clear waters are home to sea lions, turtles, manta rays, dolphins, sharks, birds and even whales. The island has many different beaches where you can take walks, go for a swim or just enjoy the gorgeous scenery that only the Sea of Cortez can offer.
Our tours operate 365 days a year. We have different sized boats to fit all your needs. All boats are insured and have permits for operation. They are all equipped with life jackets and snorkeling equipment. There will always be a well trained guide on board to help you get the most out of your adventure.
The tour is located at the elite Cortez Club in La Paz. Here you will find the only PADI 5 star dive resort in La Paz for over 25 years now and the only operator in Baja proud of the Highest level in Ecotourism with the NOM133 Certification. This guarantees that all standards and procedures are of the highest level with trained captains, guides and dive masters recognized worldwide. If you're going to do this once, make sure you do it right. Optional Round Trip Transportation from Cabo San Lucas/San Jose is also available.
Combined Trips - Only have one day in La Paz? Combine Whale Sharks & Espiritu Santo Sea Lion Snorkeling Tour into one amazing tour (Whale Shark season October-April). For more details on this Click Here
Snorkel With Sea Lions
"Los islotes" is home for more than 400 sea lions, enjoy the adventure of visiting wild animals in their natural habitat. To see Google reviews & photos for Los Islotes click here.
Lunch at the Beach
During lunch we stop at the beautiful Ensenada Grande Beach. This is a secluded beach with crystal clear water & white sandy shore. To see Google reviews & photos for this beach click here. We offer a fresh and varied lunch from the Sea Side Bar/Wine & Grill. Select your Dish at checkout.
Espíritu Santo island has points of interest such as: "La Mascara", San Gabriel and other rock formations that make our boat ride entertaining and interesting.
6 Hour Tour - Leaves Daily at 8:30am please arrive 30 minutes ahead of time.
Lunch & Soft Drinks - Select Lunch Style at Cart - Vegetarian or Vegan Lunch Available. Ask for it When You Book.
Certified Bilingual Guide - Comes with Slight Accent
Snorkeling Gear - All Sizes
Parking - At our Facility
Free Welcome Drink - When having lunch/dinner at Sea Side Restaurant - Margarita/Wine/Beer
PADI 5 - Located at the only PADI 5 Star Dive Resort in La Paz for over 25 years
Ecotourism - Only Operator in Baja Awarded with the Highest level in Ecotourism - The NOM133 Certification
Punto Limpio - Maximum Quality Hygiene Certification from Secretary of Tourism
Duration Six Hours - Leaves at 8:30am Everyday
Round Trip Transportation from La Paz
Round Trip Transportation from Cabo/San Jose - 14 Passenger Max
Not included and is left to individual discretion.
Combine both Trips
Only have one day in La Paz? Combine Whale Sharks & Espiritu Santo Sea Lion Snorkeling Tour into one amazing tour.More Info
In case of bad weather, we will do our best to offer another available date for your tour! If it’s not possible to reschedule, the money will be refunded in full.
You Might Need
Sun Block - Biodegradable Only
Towel - You Might Get Wet
Change of Clothes - For The Way Back
Waterproof Camera - Pics For A Lifetime
Sea Sickness Meds - Let Your Guide Know Please
Someone to Watch Your Dog - Sorry, No Pets AllowedBOOK NOW
Sea Side Bar Wine & Grill
After your trip enjoy some fine dining overlooking the most stunning view of the entire bay of La Paz. Open from 1pm to 11pm daily year round Sea Side offers something for everyone from those coming off a dive or fishing boat to those looking for a fine dining experience to families that just want to relax from their beach activities and enjoy the cool and gentle breeze that runs through the restaurant.
Event Gallery - Tourists Memories
Event Gallery - Tourists Memories
Scroll through our Video Gallery to experience the tours for yourself.
Whale Shark Swimming
Whale Sharks use La Paz bay as a nursery and feeding area. Have an adventure of a lifetime & come and swim with a real shark, the biggest fish in the world!More Info
- Camel Ride on the BeachWe highly recommend you book this tour though this website. …
- Cabo Cruise - Isla MiniThe boat was great. Seemed like a floating palapa in …
- Jet SkiIf your looking for the most friendliest and hardest working …
- 37 Ave MariaThe crew really made this part of our vacation special. …
- 37 Ave MariaThe best experience with the best crew! Arturo, Renee, and …
- 37 Ave MariaThis was definitely one of the highlights of our vacation. …
- 37 Ave MariaGreat experience with an awesome crew! The boat was a …
- 37 Ave MariaWe ended up booking the Ave Maria for 15 people and …
- Espiritu Santo Snorkeling With the Cortez ClubGreat guide and captain( Alejandro and Eric) were great. Saw …
- Camel Ride on the BeachPrompt, professional, and accommodating. My group had a 6 yr old, 16, 66, …
- SIDE BY SIDE SPORT ADVENTURE - RegularGreat
- Camel Ride on the BeachWe got the best deal, had no problems checking in …
- ATV-Beach & Desert MigriñoFue una experiencia única, el tour estuvo excelente, las actividades …
- Whale Shark SwimmingHard to put into Words, but absolutely breathtaking! Staff did …
- Espiritu Santo Snorkeling With the Cortez ClubI finally had the opportunity to take the tour. I …
- Espiritu Santo Snorkeling With the Cortez ClubMy family and I took a tour with this company …